The sustainable development goals of 't Preuvenemint
't Preuvenemint buys locally as much as possible and thus supports local entrepreneurs. The middle class also benefits from the image and visitor numbers of the event. We keep the food chain as short as possible.
Decent work and economic growth
As an organization, we purchase as socially responsible as possible. Consider, for example, our printed matter, which has been produced for many years by social printer Impreso and delivered by colleagues at Business Post Zuid-Limburg.
A sustainable community
Everything we do, we do with the aim of giving back as much as possible to society. Every year we make both small and large contributions to a wide variety of social causes and associations. That is our right to exist.
Sustainable consumption and production
You will be amazed at how many beautiful products are grown and manufactured in our own region. We gratefully take advantage of that. Also because we think it is important to keep our footprint as small as possible!
Electric forklifts, contactless payment, recyclable materials, the smallest possible footprint; what we can do, we do!
Partnerships form the foundation of our event. Only together with partners can we organize the largest culinary festival in the Benelux every year. We do this full of energy and enthusiasm, so that we can ultimately support and connect as many local and social partners as possible.
“In 40 years, more than 5 million has been donated to charities. We are really excited about this!”
Said Hans Linnemann – Chairman of the StruysKommittee Charity Committee. The entire proceeds from 't Preuvenemint go to charity every year. No fewer than 60 checks will be handed out in 2023! The charities are selected with care, with 'local' being one of the most important criteria.
Together we support the social initiative around the corner!
Together we make an impact
This year we can contribute to no fewer than 60 charities:
- t Kretsje Malpertuis
- STG De Gouwe
- The Limbo Wheelers
- Cheerful Medicine Broadcaster
- Association of Brothers in Arms Maastricht
- Transport fire brigade materials
- STG Maastricht Fortress city
- Mestreechter Operètte Vereeniging
- Friends of Sarnelli
- Stg Choir Committee Groot Maastricht
- Stg Aangenaam Kribkestocht Wolder
- Stg Neighborhood Center Nazareth
- Jekerdal Swimming Pool Association
- Maastricht Gallery Weekend 2023
- Stg With Your Heart Maastricht
- The Roman
- Handball club BFC Beek
- Red Cross viewing area
- Swim to Fight Cancer
- Maos and Neker
- t Bieke Children's Program
- Stg Traffic Safety Group Maastricht
- t Mestreechs Rizzjemint
- The Sunflower
- Football shirts Bunde
- Radar “Hand on Hand Ping Ping”
- Global Exploration
- STG Giants Guild Gigantius
- Children's newspaper Jong 043
- Harmonie St Walburga
- Bert Buis Children's TV
- Greune vaan Wolder (Peter and Paulus)
- Ronald McDonald Kindervallei
- The Royal Harmony of Heer
- Stg Arrival of Sinterklaas in Maastricht
- Garderizzjemint the Kachelpiepers
- Wish Ambulance Limburg
- Pottemennekes Mestreech
- Harmony Lord Forward
- Royal Harmony Star of Maastricht
- Church of Moorveld Geulle
- Wieker Fanfare
- Scouting Sint Gerlach
- Stg Samen for Maastricht
- Fanfare St. Hubertus Mestreech
- Alzheimer and Young Brain research fund Limburg
- Scouting Wolder
- Photo Museum ah Vrijthof
- Playing For Success Maastricht
- Sevagram Pampering Care
- Neighborhood Network Campaign